PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR CUSTOMERS/PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS
Any inquiries or complaints with respect to your Personal Data should also be channeled to us in this manner.
- Collection and Source
- agreements for sale and purchase or sub-sale of our properties or for our services;
- our forms whether in electronic or hardcopy format;
- any correspondence that we have received from you requesting for information or making any inquiries; and/or
- business cards or other information provided to us or that were dropped at our premises or given to our employees or sales and marketing or other agents.
- Types of Personal Data
- Purposes of Processing
- the delivery to you of notices, information in connection with our current and future services or products and the marketing of such services or products as well as new product launches, events, promotional events and contests;
- preparing and executing all necessary documents and agreements with you such as in relation to the sale and purchase transactions, and to carry out the obligations under the agreement, for our products, services, and/or properties necessary for purposes of conducting and administering our business including but not limited to sales administration and property management purposes as well as sub-sale transactions, refinancing and sales by auction;
- collection of outstanding payments;
- those purposes provided for in any particular service or product offered by us or our business partners;
- to administer and carry out our customer and prospective customer relationship management procedures;
- maintaining our records of our customers and prospective customers and our internal record keeping;
- conducting marketing, client profiling and business development activities as well as market research and statistical analysis and customer surveys regarding our projects, products and/or services;
- complying with any legal or regulatory requirements and to make the necessary disclosures under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular and/or code which are applicable to us and for the prevention of crime;
- vacant possession, keys handover, property/estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification works; and/or
- post vacant possession services, such as club house services and security services.
- any parties to whom we are under a legal requirement to disclose the Personal Data to by applicable law or in response to an authoritative body, including government agencies, statutory authorities, local councils and/or industry regulators including but not limited to the land office, the land registry, the Ministry of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government, the Employees Provident Fund Board the Inland Revenue Board, as well as to any other third party pursuant to any court order;
- public amenities and utilities providers, including but not limited to Indah Water Konsortium, Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd and Tenaga Nasional Berhad;
- contractors and service providers, including but not limited to auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers, financial and professional advisers, lenders, insurance companies and property management companies;
- our subsidiaries, associates, affiliates and/or members within the Purcon group of companies;
- our joint venture and business partners; and/or
- the relevant landowner, Joint Management Body, management corporation and/or residents’ association.
- Protection of Personal Data
- Consequences of Refusal or Failure to Supply
- the inability of parties to formalize and/or carry out the relevant agreement or transaction in relation to the sale of our property, products and/or services;
- the inability for us provide you with the information, products and/or services requested; and/or
- the inability to provide you information about our products and/or services and obtaining your feedback on our products and/or services.
- Access and Correction
- check whether we hold or use the Personal Data and request access to the same;
- request that we correct any of the Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- communicate to us your objection to the use of the Personal Data for marketing purposes;
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent, subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and reasonable time period.
|Contact Person:||Personal Data Protection Officer|
|Tel No.:||03-8948 2922|
|Fax No.:||03-8941 2460 / 8941 2461|
- Third party consent
- Changes to our Personal Data Protection Policy